Website Terms and Conditions
- Information about the Organisation
- This website is owned by Homecover Plan Ltd, registered address 267 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 0DE. References to ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refer to Homecover Plan as well.
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We have suitable public liability and/or professional indemnity insurance and registered with necessary scheme requirements within the industry.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Service availability
- While we shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise general information and opinion; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to our website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you enter your personal data on this website for any purpose you warrant that such information is true and accurate. You agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name and information or to use a name and information which you are not authorised to use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Online transactions and orders
- Ordering, offers and acceptance and creation of a contract
You may submit an offer to purchase particular goods or services offered or advertised by us on this website or elsewhere. Such an offer, whether done by submitting an order form, web enquiry or other statement to similar effect does not create a binding contract between us and you.
On receipt of your enquiry we will send you confirmation that we have received your order / contact you at the details given to discuss your order / confirm acceptance of your order and conclusion of the contract.
Where it is stated that any order involves an obligation to pay you will not be deemed to have submitted an order where the payment is not authorised.
An order may not be accepted by us for the following reasons (this list is not exhaustive):
- We do not have the products or goods in stock
- We are unable for organisational reasons to fulfil the order or provide the services
- Due to a pricing or product/service description error
- Due to legal, postal or other restrictions meaning that you are not eligible to order the selected products or services
- Due to a failure to obtain authorisation for any payment
- Subject to technical survey or as other reasons stated within the contract for the given service selected
Your order will be accepted and the contract concluded when we have sent you written confirmation that we have accepted your order / we have dispatched the selected goods to you / when we have confirmed that we are able to supply the products or services ordered and have received full or part payment as required and notified to you.
The contract will be concluded in English.
- Cooling off and cancellation of services for consumer contracts
You have the right to cancel any order prior to acceptance of your order and conclusion of the contract. You will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
You have the right to cancel a concluded contract within 14 days of conclusion of the contract except:
- Where you have requested or agreed that any services or part thereof will be performed within 14 days of conclusion of the contract, in which case no refund will be payable in respect of the services already carried performed up to the time of cancellation
- Where the contract is for the supply of urgent repair or maintenance services (including annual service)
Any refund payable to you will be made within 14 days of receipt of cancellation. The refund will be paid by the same method as your original payment unless agreed by you otherwise or if not possible.
Cancellation rights will be stipulated on your Contract/Terms for the given service/goods.
Where applicable you will receive a refund for the full value of the goods except where the value of the goods has diminished because you have unnecessarily handled the goods beyond what was required to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning; in which case we will be entitled to reduce the refund according to how far the goods have diminished.
We will refund to you the full cost of delivery of the goods, except where you selected an enhanced delivery option, in which case we will refund the cost of the standard delivery option.
Any refund payable to you will be made within 14 days of receipt by us of the returned goods. The refund will be paid by the same method as your original payment unless agreed by you otherwise or if not possible.
Your right of cancellation only applies to the contract as a whole. If you wish to return only some of the goods this is at our discretion.